Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I Love Aunt Patty and Uncle Poopy

Yes, I know this is a weird title, but it's what we call Mark's brother and his wife, Patty. Actually, my WONDERFUL sister-in-law has a pet name for her husband......she calls him "Boopy." Of course, I heard this one night while we were playing board games and thought she called him "Poopy." Now, those of you that know me know that I could never let that pass so.......it's Uncle Poopy!!!! Anyway, they came down for a visit over New Year's Eve weekend and we had an AWESOME time with them. We always get so sad whenever they have to leave because we love them so much. You know how it's hard to have family that you always get along with no matter what? Well, the four of us are that way. We simply love spending time together and have the BEST times together. Since Aunt Patty had switched jobs and didn't have any vacation time to come and see her niece, this was their first weekend here to see little Zoe. Let me tell you, they sure did love seeing her and Aunt Patty has been spoiling her all along already, but we don't mind! Uncle Poopy has to keep her from buying everything she sees for Zoe! We sure do love the gifts they send for Zoe! And we love Aunt Patty and Uncle Boopy! We miss them so much already:0( I've attached pics of our weekend with them and of Zoe opening her Christmas present from them.

Uncle Poopy, Aunt Patty & Zoe


Zoe Opening Her Gift from Uncle Poopy & Aunt Patty


Daddy Acting Like Zoe (This was hysterical at 12:30 a.m.)



Uncle Poopy & Aunt Patty




1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Man - you guys had such a good time. We're pitiful!