Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Go Salukis!!!!!!!!!!

As I'm sure most of you know, I graduated from Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, Illinois....home of the Salukis! I LOVED my college, but what I love most are the memories. My Dad starting taking me to Saluki basketball games when I was seven years old and I have loved every minute of it. Now, I just pray that he gets to continue that same tradition with Zoe. It's times like this that I wish we lived very close to my parents.....so Zoe could see them all the time and, especially, go to SIU basketball games. Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa bought Zoe her first Saluki outfit and I must say it's the cutest thing I've ever seen......and I've got the cutest child to wear it! I've attached pics below.....



I'm the Cutest Cheerleader

What Cheer Would You Like to Hear?

Zoe Actually Clapping......Go Salukis!


Okay......I'm Sooooo Over This!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Adorable! Go Salukis!