Pages

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Spring Break in Gatlinburg

We had never taken Zoe to Gatlinburg (a shame I know) and we just wanted to do something low key since we're going to Disney again in October.  We decided to go stay at Wilderness at the Smokies, which is an indoor water park.  We thought we couldn't go wrong and that Zoe would love it.  Well, Zoe loved it and all I can say is it was interesting people watching, we've been there, done it and won't ever do it again!  Since my parents read this Blog I won't go into details, but let's just say that alcohol beside the pool with large people in skimpy swim attire doesn't go together too well.  Now, I didn't stick my foot in my mouth too much, did I?

On a high note, we did LOVE the aquarium and had a blast shopping.  Plus, Zoe did get to steer a go kart for the first time and it was HYSTERICAL!









































0 comments: