Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shelley's 40th Birthday

I simply can't believe that my bestie has turned 40.  She doesn't act like a 40 year old and she certainly doesn't look like a 40 year old!  Shelley decided that she wanted to have an adult night out in downtown Nashville and that's just what we did!  We started out at The Southern, which is a fabulous restaurant, and then we spent the majority of the night singing karaoke at Wanna B's.  It was hysterical - to say the least.  Check out the photos from our fun and fabulous night!  And if you think I'm not showing Michelle the love with pics, trust me when I say that she might shoot me if I post them on this blog.  I have MANY of her and Shelley singing karaoke and let's just say that Michelle became more expressive with her singing throughout the night.  So, I will just have to enjoy those on my own;)

Craig, Mark and Chris

Craig, Mark & Chris
Come on guys, show us a silly pose.
Umm, Chris, that's the same as the last pic!

Chris, Shelley, Michelle & Craig

My yummy dinner!

Shelley's fabulous dinner!  Look how pretty!

Mark's big steak and fries!



0 comments: