Pages

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Papa Shoes......

My husband has been needing a new pair of shoes to wear to church.  It's pretty sad, but we're both in need of new clothes.  However, we tend to neglect ourselves and either save the money or spend it on our daughter.  I realize that's what you do and I don't begrudge it, it's just sad how much we actually neglect ourselves in that department.  But I digress because our lack of clothing isn't the point of the story.  So, Mark bought a new pair of shoes the other day and I must confess that I like them.  He's been eyeballing these shoes and finally gave in a bought them.  He brought them home, put them on for me and Zoe said, "Daddy, those are Papa shoes!"  I laughed until I cried.  My husband immediately said he was taking them back, but I refused to let him (I believe he was truly joking at this point).  It was just hysterical, but Mark pointed out to Zoe that he wears socks with his shoes and Papa doesn't to which she totally agreed!  Ha!  I'm sitting at work the other day and I get an e-mail from my sweet hubby telling me to check my phone.  This is what I saw:

I have no words.  I'm thinking he needed to be busy at work....you?!?
Again....I laughed until I cried!  Thanks for the laugh, Daddy!

0 comments: