Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ginny Pig......

Mark and I have been riding to work together to try to save money on gas. Not that gas is exhorbitant right now, we're just trying to be "smart" with money in this current economy. Driving two different vehicles to locations that are literally five to seven miles apart doesn't make much sense. But, I digress.....

On our way to drop Mark off at work, Zoe was sitting in the back looking at a book with pictures of several animals. Following was our conversation:


Zoe: "Mommy, look at all the animals!"

Mommy: "Cool, huh?"

Zoe: "Mommy, look at the horses!"

Mommy: "I see baby! Aren't they beautiful?"

Zoe: "Mommy, do you like Ginny Pigs?"

Mommy: "I sure do like Ginny Pigs!" (a/k/a Guinea Pigs)

Of course, I had to say all of this without falling out of my seat from laughing. I bet you'll call Guinea Pigs....Ginny Pigs now!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

She's such a sweetie!