Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend was wonderful! My parents came down on Saturday and Mark and I actually got to have a date night on Saturday night! We went out to eat and then went to see this:



I must say that the movie was AWESOME! We had such a good time. Don't get me wrong, I missed my baby terribly, but it's good for Mark and I to get a little time to ourselves.

On Sunday, we got up and went to church and had a little bit of a lazy day because we went to see this at TPAC:



If you've never seen a musical, you should go and broaden your horizons. And my daughter LOVED it. She was dancing and clapping! Seriously, it was too cute! My husband even enjoyed this musical! My girlfriend Shelley and I plan on having a girls night and going to see Wicked in September.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did. I'm so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful husband, wonderful parents and a BEAUTIFUL daughter! God is good!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments: