Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Playing Dress Up With Daddy


Four times per year Zoe's day care, McKendree United Methodist Church, closes for teacher training. They closed yesterday and Daddy took the day off to spend with Zoe. They played and played and played all day and from what I understand, had an absolute blast. Mommy was just sad she had to go to work and miss spending time with them. Daddy and Zoe played dress up and I've attached a picture of the end result. The shoes she's wearing are from my extremely large, fat, pregnant days when I could barely fit anything on my foot. I thought I would give those to Zoe to play with since she's constantly grabbing for my heels, plus they don't leave black marks on the floor. Anyway, she thinks she too cool! I couldn't agree more!

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Miss Diva Supreme! Now, did Mark put on some of your heels too?