Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

First Time at the Park

Today was Zoe's first time going to the park. Sad, isn't it? With all the illness we've had, asthmatic issues, etc., I've been too scared to get her out. But, today was too pretty not to go and visit the park. She had so much fun and she really enjoyed riding in her red wagon. This was a gift from Papa and Nana at Christmas, but we're just now getting to use it. First, we didn't have any room in the car to bring it home with us, but Papa and Nana brought it to us when they came to visit this weekend.
We took a ball to the park thinking we would kick the ball around with Zoe, but she wasn't having it. When we took her out of the wagon, she started crying and ran back to it. She was trying to climb in it saying, "Zoe get in." It was hysterical. She was like Cleopatria....such a DIVA!


I Love My Sunglasses

I am the Queen Bee!


Hi Mommy!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.