Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

So Who Do You Think I Look Like?

Last weekend my parents came down to see Zoe and to participate in the March of Dimes Walk America event with me since it is definitely an organization that I hold close to my heart. (And a big thanks to Aunt Tempie for coming, too!) Anyway, my Dad was staring at Zoe and I commented that there was a particular picture where I thought Zoe looked just like me and my Dad said, "Yeah, the one with your brother where you're in front of the house wearing those red sandals?" It was exactly the one I was talking about. Now that's scary, isn't it? Anyway, my parents had given me the picture to scan into my computer and I've posted it here with a comparison photo of Zoe. I wonder if you guys will think she looks like me?!?
My Mommy is the One Wearing the Red Sandals!

Me Bouncin' in My Crib


1 comments:

Temple said...

I have always said that Zoe looks like you and picture just proves it. Sorry Mark :(