Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa

This past weekend was our Christmas with my parents. We were scheduled to travel to grandma and grandpa's house, but Zoe's pediatrician advised against taking her out of her environment since she is finally in "a good place" healthwise. She felt like we finally had some control over the wheezing and that traveling to a different place could really affect her as far as the climate and a different house were concerned. We were really looking forward to going, but I'm fortunate to have such wonderful parents who didn't bat an eye at traveling down here instead. Their response....."we'll do whatever we need to for our baby." I can't brag on them enough. And they spoiled Zoe (and us) so much with gifts. Zoe's biggest gift definitely had to be her TMX Elmo they got for her. She just watches it and has started mocking some of Elmo's movements. That little guy is hilarious! I wish I had invented it since it has become the rage this Christmas. They actually bought it in September when there was an abundance of them. Of course, now you can't find them. Anyway, I've attached pics of our Christmas. We had such a wonderful time. We love Grandma and Grandpa!
Watching Elmo with Grandma and Silly Grandpa

Watching More of Elmo with Grandma & Silly Grandpa

Opening My TMX Elmo with Daddy


Opening Gifts with Daddy (Notice My Bow that Matches Grandpa's)

Opening more gifts with Grandma and Silly Grandpa

1 comments:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. And maybe we can think of the next TMX Elmos-type toy so we can make millions of dollars and not worry about day care and bills.